Commercial Cooking & Appliances
Why do 96% of professional chefs prefer cooking with propane? Because propane-powered kitchen appliances deliver better performance and functionality with lower fuel consumption.
Propane appliances offer major advantages over their electric counterparts:
- Propane cooktops provide instant-on heat and better temperature control.
- Propane appliances last longer, with life cycles of eight years or more.
- Propane cooking units offer greater capacity and much higher efficiency.
- Cooking with propane costs less, on average, than cooking with electricity.
- Propane cuts CO2 emissions by 40-50% compared with electric appliances.